It has been an extremely past few weeks. I have been back and forth between Jbay and St Francis which has involved skateboarding along the highway and hitch hiking.
I have been working at the backpackers while at the same time helping Rich with his exams and invidulating for him. I have also been doing a bit of admin for my friend's historical surf film.
But I am finaly back in my hometown after a quick detour to Kenton on the way home to see two special ladies. I am preparing myself for the next sailing adventure which is sure to provide some new and exciting stories :)
But I am finaly back in my hometown after a quick detour to Kenton on the way home to see two special ladies. I am preparing myself for the next sailing adventure which is sure to provide some new and exciting stories :)
No comments:
Post a Comment