Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Jbay :)

After a wonderful, comfortable stay at home, it was time to head to Jbay.

Richard had bought me a rabbit. It was so adorable but we had no idea what to do with it, so it came with us for the drive to P.E. We decided to give it to my cousin, Warren, an aspiring vet. It was really good to see the rest of my family after over a year !

Jbay has been really mellow, I am enjoying my job at African Ubuntu Backpackers. In my spare time I do plenty of skating and surfing and hanging out on the beach. I get to meet a lot of very interesting people from all over the world, I am getting so inspired to travel again.

Richard visited me this weekend and we cooked a meal for 16 people at the backpackers. I wonder if they knew that a 16 year old cooked their dinner .

Rich and I also made a video to enter in the Coushurfers contest to win around the world plane tickets, its a little rough but if you dont enter you will never win. It should be up soon :)

It has been raining for the past 11 days and I am getting an intense case of cabin fever. Sun Please come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment